Scott M. Leeb"
Mr. Scott M. Leeb is an
Engagement Director, Senior Consultant, and Knowledge
Management Subject Matter Expert at IKNOW LLC and
MIND-ALLIANCE LLC. He has over
15 years of experience creating, managing, and expanding the
knowledge management and business intelligence functions at
four Fortune 500 companies and at a leading global
- Engagement Director, Senior Consultant, and Knowledge Management Subject Matter Expert, Iknow LLC, 2014–present
- Managing Director, Knowledge Management, The Rockefeller Foundation, 2012–2014.
- Vice President, Business Intelligence, Prudential Retirement, 2008–2012.
- Senior Director, Business Intelligence, the McGraw-Hill Companies, 2000–2008.
- Director, Competitive Intelligence, KPMG LLP, 1999–2000.
- Manager, Corporate Planning, Ingram Micro, 1998–1999.
- Senior Intelligence Analyst, U.S. Government, 1991–1998. Served as senior advisor to Army flag officers and Secretary of State Warren Christopher. Served as U.S. Army subject matter expert on Chinese political affairs.
Engagement Director, IKnow
"Professor Rusli Abdullah"
He has published over 14 books and over 60 journal papers, conference publications and other academic research publications. He has also received numerous awards and recognitions throughout his career that includes Silver Medal for University Research Invention in 2008 and 2009, Gold Medal for University Research Invention 2005, Silver Medal for Invention of Technology and Exposition I-TEX (2009), Silver Medal for Malaysian Research Invention and Exposition – MTE (2010, 2012 & 2014) and Certification of University Excellent Services of Lecturer Service for many years since 1999.
He has been appointed as Head of Lab for Institute of
Software Development, UPM in 2007, Deputy of Chief
Information Officer for IDeC, UPM in 2008, Head of
Information System Department of Computer Science and
Information Technology, UPM in 2008 and the most recent he
is a Deputy Dean of Computer Science and Information
Technology, UPM from 2009 to 2014. His experience in the
field has made him to be selected as a keynote speaker for
several conferences includes International Conference on
Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Algorithms in
Engineering Systems (ICAEES-2014), Noorul Islam University,
India in 2014, 12th WSEAS International Conference on
Software Engineering, Parallel and Distributed System
(SEPAD’13), University of Cambridge, United Kingdom in 2013
and Malaysia Software Engineering Conference (Mysec2013). He
is part of the Technical Advisory Group of UPM Student
Information System from 2009 to 2012 and currently as a
committee member of Malaysia Software Engineering Interest
Group (MySiG) which he has been appointed since 2007. Along
his service, he has received over 11 research grant as
principle investigator (PI) and also been involved as a
chairman as well as a committee members for many conferences
at national and international levels.